The Back to the Future trilogy might be the greatest thing to ever happen to modern cinema. It also might be the greatest thing in the history of Internet memes. That’s why in honor of this being the year where we catch up with Marty McFly heading into the future (October 21, 2015, to be exact), we’d like to examine the best things we have to look forward to…along with a few things that’ll make you wonder if perhaps we’d be better off changing the title to Back To The Past…
1. Must be the version where Michael J. Fox failed.
2. Because mine has a flux capacitor.
3. He must have been out of plutonium.
4. Always need a spare.
5. Hey there, Doc McFly.
6. We must go back. The past needs us.
7. Mind. Blown.
8. Where we’re going…we don’t drive joke cars.
9. Challenge accepted.
10. Dream accepted.
11. Mattel, you have a year. GO!
12. #1 on my record charts.
13. Ready to start buying this?
14. If we could go back to save Marty’s marriage, I think we can swing this too.
15. And yet another reason.
16. Back to the Future III, you’ll always have a special place in my heart.
Alright, guys. We have about 8 months to make all of this happen. Where do we begin?