We frequently forget that teachers are actual folks like I. and you They drink beer, have lives, and do some things that is rather silly. This did not mean much before the creation of Facebook. Things could be swept under the rug, and pupils would never be the shrewder.
Yet in today’s age of over-sharing everything, that is not the case anymore. In the instance of these 15 teachers, they should be rather cautious with what gets posted…because it is in full view for everyone.
1. If you can not spell it, did it occur?
2. Someone should be getting an A.
3. Popular for teacher.
4. Maniacal laugh.
5. I call that self-assurance juice.
6. That chem teacher only won the Internet.
7. Must be a physical education teacher.
8. Massachusetts, you did something today that is right.
9. Is he getting the seat?
10. You are seen by Facebook.
11. Read the end and I guarantee you will say “OHHHHHH.”
12. Way an excessive amount of info.
13. Mr. Lowe is a fortunate guy. And is Facebook.
14. Something tells me he does not even have Facebook.
15. No no no no no no!
If there is one thing teachers (and pupils) should take from this, it is how you should actually look into altering your Facebook solitude settings. Perhaps you should not post everything while you are at it. Only an idea…