Among the greatest methods to get through an extended road trip would be to play a game called “Would you rather?” By giving a man a choice between two things, neither of which look appealing, and making them cope with the anguish of determining the least worst alternative the game is played. Not only can you get to laugh at what they finally determine, but in addition you get to see them rationalize and try their reply.
When you head out on a lengthy car ride again (hopefully when the weather clears up), take some of these 15 questions along with you. They are certain to provide endless hours of amusement.
1. This will depend on whether my dog is really a dull conversationalist.
2. How about a FF button for those weekly assemblies instead?
3. Except mermaids are generally viewed as enchantresses, tempting men to their own departure.
4. Better question: could I be Arnold?
5. Would I find a way to prevent bugs from getting in my own mouth, if I could fly?
6. Either way, you have become a vegetarian.
7. Do I get the entire Adams Family, also?
8. What do I get if I give up both?
9. “Style ain’t going out of fashion.”
11. At least you understand there is a past…
12. Gross, umm.
13. Is this a tough choice?
14. Oww oww oww oww oww!
15. The first choice leaves room for advancement.
I used these precise questions for the most thrilling auto trip of my life last weekend. Now it is your turn