Relationship in the environment of today’s presents all sorts of hurdles. Individuals do not simply “ask someone out.” They Tinder, use relationship date, or programs online. That separation gives all of us the skill to craft and hone and perfect profiles… and deceive all would be suitors into believing we are amazing.
We had do just a little better and save ourselves the heartbreak maybe if we had understood these 16 online dating truths in advance.
1. Online dating is not fast.
2. In fact… it takes FOREVER to discover “the one.”
3. Some folks make things simpler by putting up strange pictures.
4. Some show their “smartness” to help us filter.
5. Others nicely… send interesting messages.
6. Occasionally folks could be a little TOO fair.
7. Others lie by omission.
8. Some men meet the definition of creepy.
9. Others are Phase-5 clingers.
10. Leaving you with just several choices…
11. … a group of chosen individuals.
12. … and conspiracy theorist virgins.
13. Oh, and the occasional wannabe killer.
14. Perhaps we should simply quit. There is more to life, right?
So, another time you see an attractive man on Tinder who says they like long walks on the shore, sold their startup for $50 million, and adores spending money on their significant other?