There are over a trillion posts on Facebook today. This includes status updates, photos from your vacation, and so many engagements, babies, and pets. With the volume of schlock on the social network, it’s no wonder that more than a few of these are far from stellar. Some are so hilariously bad that their creators probably wish they weren’t online anymore. After all, what goes on the Internet stays…forever.
1. I’m a meat-a-tarian…
2. I wonder how he feels about the Washington Monument.
3. Pinky’s got some explaining to do.
4. Yes, yes it is. They built it to keep Ohio State fans out.
5. Couldn’t spell “cat” if you spotted him the “c” and the “a.”
7. Start the meter.
8. Too late for a refund?
9. Polly want…some freedom?
10. It’s hard to be humble.
11. Having seen the characters in the city, this isn’t far off.
12. Zombie-Jordan played a great last three years.
13. English teachers are crying across America today.
14. Will Smith is spinning in his…mansion.
15. Everyone knows dolphins are fish.
16. Chevron needs a talkin’ to.
Between reptile squirrels and zombie-child Michael Jordan’s, America’s educational system has a lot of work to do. In the meantime, these people should probably give their computers to someone who actually needs it and knows better than to post this to their Facebook.