Today’s generation will stop everything just to post status updates on Facebook. They comment and “like” without hesitation. They also post pictures they’re sure to regret when they get older. Is it any wonder that they’ve been burned by others when they say something they shouldn’t?
These 16 people posted to Facebook without thinking for a second. Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for us), they were promptly put in their place.
1. America, I weep for you.
2. Someone needs a time-out.
3. I didn’t know there were Vulcans in Star Wars…
4. At the same place I bought this bridge…
5. Caught red-handed.
6. “Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.”
7. The webs we weave.
8. Perhaps locals should learn history.
10. Yes, these are things I need to know.
11. These people will run the world when we’re puttering around nursing homes.
12. It might be good, but we’ll never know.
13. Logic at its best.
14. Finding people who’ve never heard of The Onion is an American pastime.
15. Well, that was the BURN of the century.
Those are certainly 16 things you don’t see everyday. Let’s just hope you don’t fall into this category anytime soon. Otherwise, you might find yourself on a new list of Facebook fails.