I could spend my day endlessly typing up TPS reports, catching up on emails, or even taking a business lunch with a coworker. Or I could read endless interesting facts about the world around me. Said facts would make me grow more in awe of the trivial yet amazing forces that surround us.
Which do you think I should choose? Better yet, which one is going to help me conquer tonight’s Trivia Night at the local pub? If you said “learn about random yet interesting facts,” you get a point.
1. Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa.
2. It’s fightin’ time.
3. Turns out bees are the key to human survival come the apocalypse.
4. Ahhhhh wwwwooooooooooooooo!
5. Challenge accepted.
6. Duh. No one teaches us. We figure it out ourselves. Sheesh.
7. Because they’re not cute enough already.
8. Sherlock Holmes didn’t know that.
9. Well, there’s that.
11. And then lobsters inherited the Earth.
12. Lies, lies, lies!
13. Time to get me a teddy.
14. What about my stomach?
15. Nature is messed up.
Who has two thumbs and is all set to win Trivia Night? This guy right here. Now that I read and memorized all these, my hunger for more random knowledge has only increased. I need…more…facts!