Breakups in a relationship are terrible. Someone always gets hurt in the process. The only redeeming factor of a relationship’s end is how it’s (usually) done in private. This way you can trump yourself up to your friends when you dish the gory details, all while not causing a scene or making a public nuisance of yourself.
However, when breakups are done in public, and on Facebook, let’s just say that things can get a little messy…and way too awkward.
1. Texting mis-post.
2. “Mutually Assured Destruction.”
3. “That’ll show her!”
4. Facebook passwords are like gold. Never share ’em.
5. KFC Canada just won my business forever.
6. The only complication is just how many.
7. Wait what?
8. That’s quite the trick.
9. Condolences, bro.
10. Sounds like you’re the one who got “burned.”
11. Yes, yes it does.
12. That was fast.
13. I’ve heard of “yes men,” but this is ridiculous.
14. Trashy? Optimistic to me.
15. Sounds like that isn’t the only highly virile thing here.
This just proves how nothing good comes from Facebook. Between the constant stream of engagements, weddings, babies, and junk, it’s all just downhill from here.